Visit the Monthly Calendar Tab Today!
Attention Units using Pepsi Cola Vendor # 1622026
12/5 Update: ***This issue has not yet been resolved. We continue to work with Pepsi to resolve their issue. We will provide updates as we have more information.*** Due to complications that arose from Pepsi Cola’s migration to a new financial system, many of Sodexo’s invoices from the month of October have been received with critical errors that have prevented them from flowing through for review and approval.
Please note that a journal entry will be processed in Period 3 to accrue the affected invoices, which Pepsi will be working to resend with corrections in the month of December. Please contact the AP Department at 1-800-828-7762 option 1 and option 2 if you have any questions or concerns.
Attention Units using Chef Works Vendor # 2693963
The Accounts Payable Department has been notified that UPS shipping invoices from Chef Works orders have been blocked from posting to Sodexo’s financials since December of 2021. AP will be processing an accrual journal entry under General Ledger account # 6242.1100 (Freight) to recognize these skipped expenses in Period 3.
*Please note - AP and Supply Management are actively engaged with UPS and Chef Works to resolve the outage as well as to ensure that all missing invoices are accounted for. Should you have any related questions or concerns, please contact the AP Department at email@example.com or via phone at 1-800-828-7762 option 1, then option 2.
Attention Campus FM Sites:
Review the newest version of the FM Chart of Accounts Spreadsheet with recommendations to better code and align expenses by category. The following areas are addressed in the document:
- Spend Category by Service (Custodial, Grounds and Maintenance)
- Chart of Account to utilize
- Account Grouping
- Service Grouping Level
- Examples / Detailed Definition (Purpose) of the account expense.
If you have specific questions regarding taxability in your state, please email the tax department at SAPSalesUseTaxResearch.NorAm@sodexo.com. You may also reach out to your Finance Director with questions.
Reminder: UFS No Longer Allows Transmission of Activity Posted to a Cost Center with a Close Date More Than 60 Days
If you have a closed cost center within your UFS node ID (database), that no longer requires financial postings, please verify that inventory records and statistics entries are removed. Zero values will trigger the error message (below) when you transmit. Removing the inventory and statistics will clear the issue. Please review the UFS User Guide for Removing Inventory.
- Sodexo_Net: USA/Canada
- UFS Support - CAN / US
- AP Support Center
- Vendor White Pages - look up vendor numbers for Sodexo vendors
- Chart of Accounts Resource Center
- Streamline with CaterTrax
- E=Vision – home of the DFAV, Business Review, Financial Dashboard, Safety Dashboard and more
- E=nterprise Analysis – home of the AP, AR, Management Reporting, WOR Dashboards and more
- E=Business - Mainloc Access Support
Quick Links to Forms:
- UFS Intro to Financial Reporting - Ingenium search "UFS Financial Reporting"
- All UFS Training - to include short demos and user guides
- UFS User Guide for Commodity Inventory
- User Guide to the UFS Transfer Module
- UFS User Guide for Configuring a New Node ID
- UFS User Guide for Adding a New Cost Center (Unit) to Existing Node ID
- Monthly Inventory At-A-Glance (François)
- UFS User Guide for Inserting a Line for a GL Account in AP Entry
Additional user guides are available on the "All UFS Training" Sodexo_Net page referenced above.
- WOR Dashboard User Guide (François)
- E=Vision Statistics User's Guide (François)
- Simplify E=Vision Updates User Guide
- Invoice Status Lookup in E=nterprise Analysis Quick Guide (François)
Other User Guides:
Fiori Application User Guides:
Key References & Finance Manuals
Calendars and Close Schedules:
- FY22 Close Calendar
- Visit the Financial Close-All U.S. Segments Sodexo_Net page for financial close deadlines.
- UFS Reporting Procedures
- Payroll Deduction Reporting Tips
- Transmit Once Per Week - UFS Inventory Module Transmission Updates
- Electronic Invoice Rejection Reason Guide
- SAP Posting Logic for AP Invoices
- National Brand Revenue Reporting Procedure
- UFS Tax Action Guide PST BC Tobacco Tax July 1 2022
UFS Touchpoint References:
- Simplify Scan Solution What You Need to Know - Unit and Facilities Transmittals
- Administration & Finance Manual (AF Topics)
- Instructions to Clear Cache and Cookies in Chrome and Edge