New Electronic Supplier Enabled on Monday, September 26
Action Required: Prior to the enablement of the electronic process, invoices for the suppliers listed above on the Supplier Enablement chart require prompt attention and processing in UFS:
- Friday, September 23 - Please ensure you have manually processed and transmitted all outstanding invoices for the suppliers listed who will be transitioning to the electronic process this month. (Contact the supplier today to fax you missing copies of any past due invoices).
- Monday, September 26 - Any invoices dated September 26 or after for the suppliers listed above will be electronically processed through UIPS and will flow to your unit’s invoice reconciliation and approval system, TMC or e-Pay. You will no longer enter invoices in UFS for payment.
- Important message from Accounts Payable: Any paper invoices dated September 25 or earlier that are not processed for payment through UFS by September must be sent to the Accounts Payable department at the Buffalo Service Center via email (preferred), fax or mail to be processed for payment.
- Email APInvoiceProcessing.Noram@sodexo.com. In addition to invoices, provide a brief explanation for request and the cost center number each invoice should be charged to. (Be mindful of file size)
- Paper correspondence can be faxed to ATTN: AP EDI Team 716-568-8395 (20-page max)
- Packages can be mailed to Sodexo AP EDI Team, PO Box 352, Buffalo NY 14240
- AP department will request electronic copy of the invoice from the vendor. If they are unable to send, AP will manually process the invoices for payment.
|UFS Technical Issues||UFS Help Desk: 1.888.667.9111, opt 1, 2, 1|
|UFS General Inquiries||UFSAdministrator.Noram@Sodexo.com|
|TMC Technical Issues||Client Procurement Services Call Center: 1.866.368.3472, opt 1|
|TMC General Inquiries||TheMarketConnection.USA@sodexo.com|
|DRIVE Post Deployment Support||DRIVESupport.USA@sodexo.com|
|DRIVE Deployment Inquiries||DRIVEDeployment.USA@sodexo.com|
|Accounts Payable Electronic Invoices|
- Sodexo_Net: USA/Canada
- UFS Support - CAN / US
- AP Support Center
- Vendor White Pages - look up vendor numbers for Sodexo vendors
- Chart of Accounts Resource Center
- Streamline with CaterTrax
- E=Vision – home of the DFAV, Business Review, Financial Dashboard, Safety Dashboard and more
- E=nterprise Analysis – home of the AP, AR, Management Reporting, WOR Dashboards and more
- E=Business - Mainloc Access Support
Quick Links to Forms:
- UFS Intro to Financial Reporting - Ingenium search "UFS Financial Reporting"
- All UFS Training - to include short demos and user guides
- UFS User Guide for Commodity Inventory
- User Guide to the UFS Transfer Module
- UFS User Guide for Configuring a New Node ID
- UFS User Guide for Adding a New Cost Center (Unit) to Existing Node ID
- Monthly Inventory At-A-Glance (François)
- UFS User Guide for Inserting a Line for a GL Account in AP Entry
Additional user guides are available on the "All UFS Training" Sodexo_Net page referenced above.
- WOR Dashboard User Guide (François)
- E=Vision Statistics User's Guide (François)
- Simplify E=Vision Updates User Guide
- Invoice Status Lookup in E=nterprise Analysis Quick Guide (François)
Other User Guides:
Fiori Application User Guides:
Key References & Finance Manuals
Calendars and Close Schedules:
- FY22 Close Calendar
- Visit the Financial Close-All U.S. Segments Sodexo_Net page for financial close deadlines.
- UFS Reporting Procedures
- Payroll Deduction Reporting Tips
- Transmit Once Per Week - UFS Inventory Module Transmission Updates
- Electronic Invoice Rejection Reason Guide
- SAP Posting Logic for AP Invoices
- National Brand Revenue Reporting Procedure
- UFS Tax Action Guide PST BC Tobacco Tax July 1 2022
UFS Touchpoint References:
- Simplify Scan Solution What You Need to Know - Unit and Facilities Transmittals
- Administration & Finance Manual (AF Topics)
- Instructions to Clear Cache and Cookies in Chrome and Edge