UFS Launch Site
New Electronic Supplier Enabled on Monday, March 6
Action Required: Prior to the enablement of the electronic process, invoices for the suppliers listed above on the Supplier Enablement chart require prompt attention and processing in UFS:
- Friday, March 3 - Please ensure you have manually processed and transmitted all outstanding invoices for the suppliers listed who will be transitioning to the electronic process this month. (Contact the suppliers today to fax you missing copies of any past due invoices).
- Monday, March 6 - Any invoices dated March 6 or after for the suppliers listed above will be electronically processed through UIPS and will flow to your unit’s invoice reconciliation and approval system, TMC or e-Pay. You will no longer enter invoices in UFS for payment.
- Important message from Accounts Payable: Any paper invoices dated March 5 or earlier, that are not processed for payment through UFS by March 5, must be entered in the AP Payment Request Portal for payment. Please email APInvoiceProcessing.Noram@sodexo.com with any questions related to this process.
For a listing of all electronic invoicing suppliers, review the Master Electronic Suppliers List on Sodexo_Net.
- The Accounts Payable Department at the Buffalo Financial Service Center:
- Call 1-800-828-7762, option 1, option 2 (A/P Department)
- send an e-mail to: APInvoiceProcessing.Noram@sodexo.com.
- Missing Electronic Invoice Investigation Portal on MySodexo
- The Market Connection, Client Procurement Call Center 866-368-3472, Option 1
- UFS - General inquiries UfsAdministrator.Noram@sodexo.com.
|UFS Technical Issues||UFS Help Desk: 1.888.667.9111, opt 1, 2, 1|
|UFS General Inquiries||UFSAdministrator.Noram@Sodexo.com|
|TMC Technical Issues||Client Procurement Services Call Center: 1.866.368.3472, opt 1|
|TMC General Inquiries||TheMarketConnection.USA@sodexo.com|
|DRIVE Post Deployment Support||DRIVESupport.USA@sodexo.com|
|DRIVE Deployment Inquiries||DRIVEDeployment.USA@sodexo.com|
|Accounts Payable Electronic Invoices|
- Sodexo_Net: USA/Canada
- UFS Support - CAN / US
- AP Support Center
- Chart of Accounts Resource Center
- Streamline with CaterTrax
- Inventory Management
- E=Planning Resources
- E=Vision – home of the DFAV, Business Review, Financial Dashboard, Safety Dashboard and more
- E=nterprise Analysis – home of the AP, AR, Management Reporting, WOR Dashboards and more
- E=Business - Mainloc Access Support
Quick Links to Forms:
- UFS Intro to Financial Reporting - Ingenium search "UFS Financial Reporting"
- All UFS Training - to include short demos and user guides
- UFS User Guide for Commodity Inventory
- User Guide to the UFS Transfer Module
- UFS User Guide for Configuring a New Node ID
- UFS User Guide for Adding a New Cost Center (Unit) to Existing Node ID
- Monthly Inventory At-A-Glance (François)
- UFS User Guide for Inserting a Line for a GL Account in AP Entry
- Print or Save Accounts Payable and Cash Management Report in UFS
Additional user guides are available on the "All UFS Training" Sodexo_Net page referenced above.
- WOR Dashboard User Guide (François)
- E=Vision Statistics User's Guide (François)
- Simplify E=Vision Updates User Guide
- Invoice Status Lookup in E=nterprise Analysis Quick Guide (François)
Other User Guides:
Fiori Application User Guides:
Key References & Finance Manuals
Calendars and Close Schedules:
- FY23 Close Calendar
- Visit the Financial Close-All U.S. Segments Sodexo_Net page for financial close deadlines.
Finance Manuals & Reporting Procedures:
- Administration & Finance Manual (AF Topics)
- Retention of Records (CP-134)
- Inventory Control (AF 832-01)
- UFS Reporting Procedures
- National Brand Revenue Reporting Procedure
UFS Touchpoint References:
- Simplify Scan Solution What You Need to Know - Unit and Facilities Transmittals
- Record Retention Scanning Solution Guide
- Instructions to Clear Cache and Cookies in Chrome and Edge
- Transmit Once Per Week - UFS Inventory Module Transmission Updates
- Electronic Invoice Rejection Reason Guide
- SAP Posting Logic for AP Invoices
- UFS Tax Action Guide PST BC Tobacco Tax July 1 2022
Other Key Links
IFRS16 Rental Category Vendor Payment Decision Tree / French Version
IFRS16 GL Account Lease_Rent_Client Commissions_Old vs New / French Version
Retail Reporting Requirements of National Brand Revenue
FM University GL Account List for Coding Consumable and Work Order Activity
How to Create a Self-Service Request Ticket in SoUnified
Vendor Action Request (VAR) Form (for use with Student Refund Request Form only)
List of OSI Stat Accounts with REQ Mark Removed