Visit the Monthly Calendar Tab Today!
Get your copy of the January Important Dates Close Calendars for weekly and month-end financial deadlines.
**1/17 Update** Attn Units Using Pepsi Cola Vendor # 1622026
Due to complications that resulted from Pepsi Cola’s migration to a new financial system, many of Sodexo’s invoices since the month of October have not been received electronically. The Accounts Payable department has been working with the vendor to identify and resolve the root cause of the issue.
Until Pepsi Cola can transmit the affected invoices for review and approval, AP will be recording an accrual journal entry each period (on BD+2) to recognize the missing expenses under general ledger account number 6011.0020 (beverage). Please review your unit’s financials and submit Missing Electronic Invoice Investigation or Standard Close Adjustment Form requests if additional invoices are identified that have not been included in prior AP accruals.
Please contact the AP Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-800-828-7762 option 1 and option 2 if you have any questions or concerns.
Reminder: UFS No Longer Allows Transmission of Activity Posted to a Cost Center with a Close Date More Than 60 Days
If you have a closed cost center within your UFS node ID (database), that no longer requires financial postings, please verify that inventory records and statistics entries are removed. Zero values will trigger the error message (below) when you transmit. Removing the inventory and statistics will clear the issue. Please review the UFS User Guide for Removing Inventory.
- Sodexo_Net: USA/Canada
- UFS Support - CAN / US
- AP Support Center
- Vendor White Pages - look up vendor numbers for Sodexo vendors
- Chart of Accounts Resource Center
- Streamline with CaterTrax
- E=Vision – home of the DFAV, Business Review, Financial Dashboard, Safety Dashboard and more
- E=nterprise Analysis – home of the AP, AR, Management Reporting, WOR Dashboards and more
- E=Business - Mainloc Access Support
Quick Links to Forms:
- UFS Intro to Financial Reporting - Ingenium search "UFS Financial Reporting"
- All UFS Training - to include short demos and user guides
- UFS User Guide for Commodity Inventory
- User Guide to the UFS Transfer Module
- UFS User Guide for Configuring a New Node ID
- UFS User Guide for Adding a New Cost Center (Unit) to Existing Node ID
- Monthly Inventory At-A-Glance (François)
- UFS User Guide for Inserting a Line for a GL Account in AP Entry
- Print or Save Accounts Payable and Cash Management Report in UFS
Additional user guides are available on the "All UFS Training" Sodexo_Net page referenced above.
- WOR Dashboard User Guide (François)
- E=Vision Statistics User's Guide (François)
- Simplify E=Vision Updates User Guide
- Invoice Status Lookup in E=nterprise Analysis Quick Guide (François)
Other User Guides:
Fiori Application User Guides:
Key References & Finance Manuals
Calendars and Close Schedules:
- FY22 Close Calendar
- Visit the Financial Close-All U.S. Segments Sodexo_Net page for financial close deadlines.
- UFS Reporting Procedures
- Payroll Deduction Reporting Tips
- Transmit Once Per Week - UFS Inventory Module Transmission Updates
- Electronic Invoice Rejection Reason Guide
- SAP Posting Logic for AP Invoices
- National Brand Revenue Reporting Procedure
- UFS Tax Action Guide PST BC Tobacco Tax July 1 2022
UFS Touchpoint References:
- Simplify Scan Solution What You Need to Know - Unit and Facilities Transmittals
- Record Retention Scanning Solution Guide
- Administration & Finance Manual (AF Topics)
- Instructions to Clear Cache and Cookies in Chrome and Edge